Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Seven questions that keep physicists up at night

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18038-seven-questions-that-keep-physicists-up-at-night.html?full=true

Some of the comments are quite entertaining : ) I liked this two in particular:

Why Do I Exist? What Is My Purpose?
Sun Oct 25 16:08:12 GMT 2009 by Pug Ugly
I, too, sometimes wonder about this. Fortunately, my wife can answer this question for me. At great length. As she can with so many other questions...

Why Do I Exist? What Is My Purpose?
Mon Oct 26 20:29:47 GMT 2009 by Greg Stigers
Whereas my wife regularly demands that I answer this question for her (Why do I exist? What is my purpose in life?), and has yet to be satisfied with any answer I provide. And I, too, sometimes wonder about * that *

Yet another comment contained the following quote:
„All is for the best in the best of all possible worlds.”
Voltaire

No comments: