Saturday, October 17, 2009

What happened to the math forum?

http://www.codeproject.com/Lounge.aspx?msg=3117929#xx3117929xx

- (Tim Deveaux) It add sum problems creating division.
- (Gary Wheeler) I belive you've exceeded your quotient of puns, mister.
- Well, you know what I mean.
- You're just not your standard deviant, are you?
- You minuend heard?
- I try to stick to the median of the road.
- Well, that's a plus - 'specially if you commute.
- Well, some of the people you have to associate with really subtract from the integral feeling of the group. It really limits your range of expression, you know?
- You're not mod are you?
- Nah. I'm pretty even-tempered for an odd sort.
- Well, sounded like you were getting primed there for a second.
- Not at all. I put some logarithm and blues on the iPod, and I'm good to go.
- You're lucky - mine's baroque. Sine of the times, I guess.
- Too bad about yours; I'd be hyperbolic without mine. I think we've gone off on a bit of a tangent here.
- Yup - getting a bit scattered - better stick 2D point.


No comments: